Posts Tagged "Consistent Plan"


This article is not for those who have their act together and always do what they should when they should.  It’s for those of us who struggle to keep on keeping on – a little encouragement to help you move forward. The truth is that 99.9% of people do not find sticking to their goals or sticking to a consistent plan easy.  Which is why so many people give up before they achieve what they want. What makes the other 0.1% of...

Read More